To Remove/Replace the Silicone Nose Bridge of your goggles:
- Hold the goggles upright with the inside of lenses facing you.
- To remove the silicone nose bridge:
- Push downward on the center of the silicone nose bridge while simultaneously pushing the right lens upward to slide the lens off of the nose bridge. (Note: This will require some force as the silicone fits tightly into the frame of the lens.)
- Repeat with the other side.
- To replace the silicone nose bridge:
- Repeat Steps 1-3 in reverse.